Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Floral Fashionista

((Date Night, Church/Semi-formal Setting, and Night Life))
 
1 Shirt ... 3 Different Looks
 
Floral Shirt: Forever 21
Black Leggings: TJ Maxx
Pink Dual-Zipper Skirt: Forver 21
Royal Blue Leather Shorts: Forever 21
Black Pumps: Vince Camuto
 
 
I fell in luv with floral shirt when I first saw it on the hanger!!  It had"Shatricia" written all over it. I'm doing pretty well for myself, but I'm not to the point of where I'm spending bags full of money to look stylish. When I hit the mall, I usually try to think about pieces that I already have in my closet and build off of that. This way I'm not splurging to much on things that depreciate in value with time. I normally also, try to think of at least 3 different outfits I can put together with garments that I purchase.

No comments:

Post a Comment