Sunday, January 4, 2015

Coffee and Reflections


Another year is upon us, and like the rest of the world, I've made some resolutions and promises to myself and a few others of things that I would like to change and improve in the up coming year. 

I'm not good at sticking to resolutions. I've never made it past more than a couple days when I've tried. My resolve hasn't been strong ... EVER. This year is different though. I'm about to embark on my last year in my 20s and I really want to prove to myself that I can be dedicated to something. That I can see something through. That I can witness results. 

So what's on my list? I'm glad you asked.
1.) Travel - I've got a few places in mind. I'm thinking Omaha < random I know but there is a castle there, and I would love to stay one night in a castle if that is available, Miami <my mama won a free cruise and I'm determined to tag along, Bahamas and Mexico <the destinations of the cruise, and lastly, if I can afford it, Las Vegas.

2.) Get in shape. Some of these places I want to travel will warrant wearing a bikini so I need to be bikini ready. Plus I want to feel more comfortable in my skin. I want to be healthier also.

3.) Have a stronger relationship with GOD. My faith has somehow taken a backseat to everything and I honestly think that is why I am having such a difficult time in every area right now.

I'm leaving 2014 in the past in beginning this year with no animosity or I'll will towards anyone. All things have been made new and I intend to have a great and prosperous year.  That is my prayer for whoever my style across this as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment