Monday, September 21, 2015

Let's Play Ketchup (Catch Up)



I've decided to make some life changes.  I've been 29 for almost two months and it hit me. I need to get myself together FOR REAL.  It's time out for trying to fit in just for the sake of fitting in.  It's time for me to live the kind of life I want to live ... apologetically
 
I need to figure out: What makes me happy? What to do genuinely love doing?  What motivates me?  What is my passion?  What are my strengths?  What are my dealbreakers? What is are my weak areas?  How can I strengthen them?  What are my goals? 
 
Life is a gift and we only get one chance at it.  Nobody knows how much time they have. I don't want to look back and have a life full of regrets and missed opportunities. 
 
There some changes coming. 
 
I'm excited about them.

No comments:

Post a Comment